With Fitbits, Apple Watches and other tracking devices becoming mainstream, Worksite Wellness is now more popular than ever. It’s easy to participate and fun to get competitive with others in your workplace. All customers of Pinnacol Assurance for workers compensation can now have a FREE Worksite Wellness Program at their company.
Pinnacol’s Worksite Wellness Program underwent a study and key findings were:
- 97 percent of participating policyholders reported that worksite wellness programs improve worker safety.
- Worksite wellness programs can improve the health of participants and increase productivity in as little as one year.
- A link between health risk factors and the frequency and cost of workplace injuries.
- For every $1 invested in our worksite wellness program, there is a medical and productivity savings of $2.03.
Here at Martin Insurance Group, we have put Pinnacol’s Worksite Wellness Program to the test! We are all actively participating in the program recently we were 1 of 12 Colorado employers in our company size to earn a Wellness Award with cash prizes! Not only did our office win $500, but each employee earned $100 for their efforts. At Martin Insurance Group we are:
- drinking more water
- walking more
- exercising more
- cutting back on caffeine, sugar and calories
- stretching @ 2pm daily (in the office!)
- and so much more!